Google

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Waiting for job

I am currently waiting for my posting from the government. I have been waiting for the past 3 months and doing nothing at home. I spend lots of my time online doing stupid and boring stuff. However, during this time, I got to read lots of blog and know how other people live each day.

I will still need to wait and wait for maybe 1 more month before I get to know my posting. No work means no income. Sad for me. I hope I will be placed in the location that I applied for during my interview. In the meantime, let's blog and blog hopping. Happy holiday~

3 comments:

Jean Chai said...

Friend,

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

What position are you applying for?

skfc2o said...

thanks a lot jean chai

Gözde Peçenek said...

Merhaba Web sitenizi çok beğendim saygılar.

ankara davetiye ankara davetiye

web tasarım ankara web tasarım ankara

ankara matbaa ankara matbaa

trafik sigortası teklifi trafik sigorta teklifi

ankara masaj ankara masaj